- Dead Block Coiler for Drawing Machine
We offer Dead Block Coiler for Drawing Machine in all standard square sizes usually utilized in ferrous wire plants. Our flat looping dead square is favored in light of its strong development, high working rates, and simplicity of "hanging" amid wire width changes and for bearer trade. The advantage of utilizing an attracting dead square the wire attracting process is to dispense with one square on the wire drawing machine. To accomplish higher profitability with our Dead Block Coiler for Drawing Machine, high speed isn't the main prerequisite, however, continuous manufacturing keep running of the machine is more helpful as a more drawn out generation keep running at a given size is better for the lower administrator weakness.
- Gives higher curl weights
- Valuable in additional forms
- With water cooling
- Design lay likewise accessible
For taking up wires from drawing machine, for low carbon, middle carbon, high carbon steel wire production.
- Dead-block Diameter: 600mm for wire 1.8mm to 2.5mm, 800mm for wire 2.5mm to 4.0mm
- Take-up speed: 0-12 meters per second Take-up motor power:15KW to 22KW
- Shanghai, China
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 3-4 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa
- All India
- CE Certificate
No.619, Ziling Road, Fuchunjiang, Tonglu, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 311504, China